With the introduction of the new EPLAN Data Portal (EDP) comes new benefits and capabilities. Those include:
- Consistent data standards for all manufacturers
- Increased data to drive efficient engineering and manufacturing
- Enhanced user interface
- Smart search function
With constant change, the best way to utilize the EPLAN Data Portal is to have the newest innovation that’s represented in the latest offerings. Over 300,000 parts were updated in a 6-month period so having access to these new parts and properties will make your efficiency grow exponentially.
To use the new EPLAN Data Portal users should be using EPLAN Platform 2022 or later. Older versions will no longer be supported as shown below.
- Version 2.8 parts data available on EDP until March 31, 2022
- Version 2.9 parts data available on EDP until December 31, 2022
*Data can be downloaded in EDZ format for unsupported versions by visiting eplanusa.com-services-downloads
The following cloud solutions are also available to you when you register for the Data Portal.
- EPLAN eMANAGE is your cloud-based foundation for active project and location-independent collaboration. Share your data with colleagues, partners, suppliers, and purchasers quickly and securely. The solution allows you to easily upload your projects from the EPLAN Platform and your internet browser into the secure EPLAN cloud environment. EPLAN eMANAGE is available both in a free version and an attractive full version with additional features.
- EPLAN eVIEW lets you digitally implement engineering review processes. This free software allows structured collaboration with co-workers, customers and service providers. The software easily and intuitively leads you through the redlining process enabling you to view and comment on changes to a project.
- EPLAN eBUILD takes decisive step forward towards automated engineering. Ready-made libraries or even individually created ones make it possible for EPLAN users to create and generate schematics practically at the push of a button.